[UK-CONTEST] Win7 to LINUX

G3RIR g3rir at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 04:02:23 PST 2011

Seeing Bob's note about XP to WIN 7 triggered me to ask if anyone has
experience of contest programs under LINUX/

For Bob, I moved from XP to Win7 a while back with no problems. I use N1MM
with K1EL and MMVARI for contesting and Win7 no problems.

I have just made my home-built desk top dual boot Win7 and LINUX (MINT). I
have CQRLOGGER working in LINUX but I could do with something more slick
like N1MM with ESM. I have imported my entire station log from Logger32
which I use for normal logging.

I want to move to LINUX as I am fed up with Windows bloat-ware and the cost.

Neil, G3RIR