[UK-CONTEST] Contesting is unfair.

Tom GM4FDM tom at gm4fdm.com
Tue Feb 22 05:15:52 PST 2011

Its a plain fact of life that you can't compete.   Antenna and TVI
restrictions dont allow me to compete
in contests from my home QTH.   But then again my car cant compete in a
<2 Litre class on the racetrack
against a well honed and designed race car with an expert driver.

Contesting is not all about winning its about having fun and working new
Countries or States or Zones or whatever.

I dont think its unreasonable for those who are successful to take a
pride in their achievement.....

Tom
GM4FDM