[UK-CONTEST] Club SCCs

Kerr, Prof. K.M. k.kerr at abdn.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 09:16:11 PST 2011

Thanks to everyone who has been able to reply so quickly.

I received one for our club NoV on GM2MP - should be GM7V and GZ7V -  but OFCOM messed up (I will spare you the details) and I was trying to figure out if there was general club SCC renewal ongoing at the same time (which seems so from the replies I've had) or that what they sent me was an error, caught up in the personal SCC renewal process.
See you all on 80m on Sunday
Keith GM4YXI