[UK-CONTEST] AFS CW

John G3LZQ johndunnington at johndunnington.karoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 08:57:02 PST 2011

Well done David keep at it but dare I suggest
you go to
http://www.ac6v.com/morseprograms.htm all you
ever need to learn CW..
I still listen and use Morse Runner regularly
even if I can read the stuff at 40+ wpm. I
was taught morse code during my National
Service 57-years ago
never to be forgotten, but it still pays to
practice. Try hooking up SD and use the
Function keys it will help to give you the
confidence boost.