[UK-CONTEST] Supporting an overhead run of Heliax

John G3LZQ johndunnington at johndunnington.karoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 06:46:09 PST 2011

Can I suggest you go to a decent "Electrical
Wholesaler" and purchase the 12mm or 15mm
wide ties. These are much thicker and are
capable of holding much heavier weight. Mine
have supported 3xLDF5-50 runs and sundry
control cables on fences for over 5-years
with no problems. Being wide there is little
danger of them damaging the cable outer
sheathing.

73

John