[UK-CONTEST] interface problem

Andy P Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Mon Jan 24 22:03:11 PST 2011

David,
I have a TS950SDX which predates the TS2000, which I bought from new. When
the HFCC rtty contests started I struggled using it for AFSK in a SSB
bandwidth for a couple of years. I was sure that there must be a way of
using the cw filter but in the User Manual it is not mentioned nor in the
full handbook for that matter. However I asked the question on the DX4Win
reflector and a VE station came straight back with the answer, it was a
simple menu selection hidden in the POWER-ON menu. Like you I would be
surprised if that facility were not available in the TS2000. The person with
the problem should ask around on some of the reflectors.
73
Andy
G3SVD