[UK-CONTEST] Alienation

cris at gm4fam.plus.com cris at gm4fam.plus.com
Tue Jan 25 00:49:51 PST 2011

Very well said G3SVL, G4MJS (and G3RTE).

And the "older RAE fraternity" (what a divisive comment!) are no different
than the newcomers - we were newcomers at some point competing against the
even older timers; so nothing has changed, except we didn't have the
luxury and privilege of a reflector to air our views.

73 Cris
GM4FAM