[UK-CONTEST] Alienation

Chris Tran GM3WOJ zl1ct1 at gm7v.com
Mon Jan 24 23:57:45 PST 2011

Hi Callum et al

I don't really think that there are too many extremist views on here -
strong opinions, yes, but not
any 'anti-newcomer' elements that I can detect.

The clue is in the name of this reflector i.e. uk-contest. By definition
contesters are, or should be, assertive and willing to argue their case,
whether it be over occupancy of a frequency or a thread
here on this reflector.

The key thing for me is that if I call someone on the radio who I have
disagreed with publicly on this reflector, they reply straight away and
often say 'hi Chris'.

So - I don't think anyone should be stressed or alienated by reflector
discussions.

73
Chris
GM3WOJ