[UK-CONTEST] Alienation

Roger Cooke g3ldi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 06:57:35 PST 2011

Hi Tammie.

  I think that as long as you maintain the M3 call, you will be regarded as a
"newbie".  I hope
you are progressing along the path of eventually obtaining the M0. I think you
will find it will
bring more respect, less brickbats and more satisfaction.  Plus of course you
will then be able
to run as much power as the rest of us!  By the way, learn your CW too, ladies
usually make
very good CW ops.

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.