[UK-CONTEST] Alienation

Tammie Evans tammie1983 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 04:21:32 PST 2011

Hi Roger!

Yes, I think I probably will be a "newbie" as long as I have the M3
call.  I do have the training book for Intermediate but the "technical"
stuff is way over my head :-/ (Ok, I can hear some of you tutting!) I am
trying though, it's just difficult!  It would be really nice to
eventually have the M0 call (or whatever it has turned into by the time
I get to it!).

I seem to be not so bad at operating etc (even if I do say so myself)
but when it comes to diagrams and symbols and trying to remember them
all I get rather lost.

CW I would very much like to learn, just trying to find the right way to
learn :)

73s Tammie
M3ENF