[UK-CONTEST] Learning Morse

nubsey G0VDZ nubsey at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 27 16:10:57 PST 2011

Morse runners fine, but I found it was like working a lid at times. You get
the suffix, but miss the prefix, or visa versa, so you send the suffix, and
it ignores you. Unless of course I'm the lid, and I'm doing it wrong.

 But apart from that its great. Also I  get wound up like I am in a contest.
Can be very realistic.

 Nubsey G0VDZ