[UK-CONTEST] Learning Morse

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 28 01:43:38 PST 2011

I actually prefer RufzXP these days. Just sends callsigns and it times how fast you get them down. You can either set a constant speed or have it speed up gradually depending on your on the fly success rate. You can also roll your own call lists eg from SCP listings.

www.rufzxp.net - great on a train with netbook and a pair of cheap  headphones.

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF