[UK-CONTEST] Learning Morse

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 02:30:27 PST 2011

YEs, I haven't tried in on the train with an iPhone or iPad yet.
RufzXP is, er, XP - I have OSX, iOS and Linux!
73 de M0XDF
--
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose
from. -Andrew Tannenbaum, computer science professor (1944- )