[UK-CONTEST] Contest exchanges & computer logging

Ian G0FCT ian.g0fct at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:07:23 PDT 2011

Tim,
MINOS will indicate if you have worked the station as soon as you enter
the call sign (or part of the call sign).  Did you find the extra list
on a separate screen more useful than this?

John,
You can log a post code instead of a locator with MINOS (without scoring
of course) - just "force log" the QSO.

Ian G0FCT