[UK-CONTEST] VHF NFD Contest Exchange

Andy Cunningham andyc at cunningham.me.uk
Tue Jul 5 12:20:40 PDT 2011

I think my test is always "will it be quicker for me and the other guy if I
repeat it twice to start with"?

OK, that's based on a fairly subjective bit of guess-work, particularly if
one side is subject to local QRM, but sometimes it's quicker to repeat on a
noisy path than to ask for the repeat afterwards.

If the report is "41" or lower, then they are going to get everything at
least three times!

Andy
M0HAK (op G4BRA/P)