[UK-CONTEST] BERU UBN?

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue Jul 19 03:10:56 PDT 2011

What it means in this case is that both stations have uploaded their
QSOs to LOTW (which as you say will be identical to the contest log,
but done as an ADIF). LOTW matches QSOs blind to the users, and you
only see a confirmation if the two logs agree, as least as far as date,
time and frequency is concerned. Unless both stations uploaded logs to
LOTW with the wrong band, which is most unlikely, this is 100% proof
that G3LZQ's QSO with VE3EJ really did take place on 40m.

There would of course be no checking of serial numbers in LOTW, though
the information would show in the records.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com