[UK-CONTEST] Electronic QSL's

John G3LZQ johndunnington at johndunnington.karoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 09:16:40 PDT 2011

Dave this one is a regular cherry I asked
that the comments be removed 2-3 years ago
but nothing appears to have happened and
since I have no interest in eQSL's do not
review their site..I do from time to time get
asked the question are they accptable and as
Colin commments definately no. However I
would add that in a recent RSGB Website
revamp all reference to eQSL not being
acceptable has been removed. This will be
corrected in due time..

73
John G3LZQ