[UK-CONTEST] Fwd: Re: 2M AC Tuesday 1st March

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 04:17:26 PST 2011

Well, in my case, it's that I can afford to spend a few hours at my contest site once a month, but can't afford to take 24Hrs or even 12 out of my weekend . Apart from needing sleep, I have a family to consider too, a house and garden to maintain and various other things, not to mention a job!
I'm sure I'm not the only one with these issues.
--
73 de M0XDF