[UK-CONTEST] Masters Degree Project on Amateur Radio

Stuart M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Sun Mar 27 06:04:39 PDT 2011

Nick
The consultation period is a fixed time anything after the original date should not be accepted.
Worth keeping an eye on.

73
Stuart Southern.
Sent from my iPhone 3GS.
Radio Amateur. M0RXX
First Aid Saves Lives.

Think - If a Cardiac Arrest happened where you are now - where would the nearest AED be?

AEDs save lives..."The Resuscitation Council (UK) strongly recommends the implementation of early defibrillation. Increased provision of early defibrillation through the widespread deployment of AEDs is now considered a realistic strategy for reducing mortality from cardiac arrest due to ischaemic heart disease."