[UK-CONTEST] GQ Prefixes

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue May 17 02:36:10 PDT 2011

Some special prefixes obviously attract contacts, though they don't
enthuse me. I am not sure about the current trend in having silly
prefixes though. OM2011IIHF who I worked last week is the weirdest I
have heard for some time. Expect he had loads of people asking him to
repeat it, hardly one to use in a contest...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com