[UK-CONTEST] BERU 2012

Simon Jude simon at simonjude.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 13:01:54 PST 2011

Hi Peter,
Having read your Radcom article and heard all about BERU at the RSGB
Convention, I'm planning to operate from Dominica - J7 for BERU.  I've
booked the same QTH that John G3LZQ used between 7th-15th March.  I'll
be booking flights etc once we've arranged our stay with friends in
8P6 which will either be before or after BERU - I also hope to do some
operating from there too.

It will be my first DX operation so may be rather rough and ready
rather than a serious entry!  Any tips regarding radios and antennas
would be appreciated!

73

Simon - G7SOZ

----- End forwarded message -----