[UK-CONTEST] 144Mhz Trophy --lack of activity

Rob Harrison robharrison at g8hgn.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 04:19:32 PDT 2011

Hi,

If I were a cynical person, I might wonder whether this was a ploy to
de-populate VHF and up so it becomes untenable for amateurs to hold on to.
Thereby releasing it for other purposes. One could look at Data modes in a
similar manner, less bandwidth being used so you don't need the bands you've
got. The times they are a changing.

Bob G8HGN