[UK-CONTEST] 144 MHz Trophy - lack of activity

Paul Gibson gibson.a.paul at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:27:01 PDT 2011

I'm sorry if my post was off-topic Ray, I didn't mean to upset anyone.

I was trying to highlight that my view (having being in the position where I
was only able to operate 50Mhz+) is the same as Dave - G3TBK; that being
forced to use VHF does not encourage people and each person has their own
preference, changing the licence to be more open has likely brought more
people into the hobby rather than caused a decline to VHF operating.

Once again, sorry if my first post was done in the wrong way.

73
Paul
M1dse