[UK-CONTEST] VHF NFD - things seem to have changed somewhat....?

philhss at tpg.com.au philhss at tpg.com.au
Thu Sep 22 19:37:12 PDT 2011

OK, I admit it. I've been out of the UK for some time now.

But, I still try my best to stay in touch and get to know what's going on in Blighty.

The VHF FD Results raised an ex-pat eyebrow however. Why would a non-UK group be listed in the
tables? An impressive score, but not wholly relevant to the contest as they're not permitted to
enter as I recall? Or has something changed in my absence?  8-)

Do these (virtual) winners also get band leader and/or winner certificates?

73,

Phil Smeaton
G0HSS / VK4BAA / VK4KW