[UK-CONTEST] VHF NFD - things seem to have changed somewhat....?

philhss at tpg.com.au philhss at tpg.com.au
Sat Sep 24 01:25:50 PDT 2011

But that's my point Peter.

Leading overseas entry getsa certificate - for each band or overall? Or both?

Seems strange to have the overseas entry listed in the same results table as the UK entries.

Maybe I should enter from VK and send in my log. Is there anything in the rules about only working
EU stations on VHF/UHF etc or can I work VK/ZL etc and be listed (hopefully!) as the leading
overseas entry?

Seems a little bit strange to me.

Just my 2 penneth worth.....

Phil