[UK-CONTEST] VHF NFD results table

Tim Hugill tim04 at swandhams.com
Sun Sep 25 12:23:24 PDT 2011

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

	The other area that needs addressing is the inequity between the
 scoring for the different bands. If you stay up all night on 23 cms
 you might make 80 contacts for a maximum of 1000 pts whereas you can

 get the same score for 6 hours' operating on 4m. Shurely somthing
wrong ere!
 73 all Peter Tribe  G0VVE

	Hi Peter,

	Very much tongue-in-cheek of course, but ....
 at GW2OP/p down in West Wales, we were quite happy with the 50MHz /
70MHz split, although it was a lot of hard work changing antennas at
0500.
 After all, it is the V.H.F. NFD !
 How do the GMs feel about this ?
 Perhaps we can discuss this around the bar at the Convention next
month.

	73
 de  Tim  G4FJK
 one of the Pembrokeshire CG - GW2OP/p