[UK-CONTEST] VHF NFD results table

philhss at tpg.com.au philhss at tpg.com.au
Sun Sep 25 18:47:58 PDT 2011

So, there's differences in 'Overseas' stations?

If I entered but obviously couldn't work anyone else in 'the contest' but worked stuff over here, I
wouldn't be listed, but if a station is also overseas but works someone else participating in the
contest, they'd be listed and possibly gain a certificate if they did well enough?

Surely, either a station is overseas, or it isn't?

>From afar, the listing seems to me to be somewhat dodgy as non-eligible stations are listed
alongside eligible stations. Seems to me that this approach might not ruffle some peoples feathers
but might also make some 'proper' participants a bit narked.

As I say, it's not a whinge (as some have suggested) but it seems a little strange to me. It's just an
opinion that's all. However, if I'd entered from the UK and an overseas station had snatched a band
leader certificate away from me, I'd certainly be upset. I might even whinge about it.  8-)

73,

Phil
'Overseas' station - not eligible for anything   8-)