[UK-CONTEST] FW: Fishing line as support

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 05:09:27 PDT 2011

Yes, do use an insulator, this is Kernmantel construction, a kevlar multi-strand core with a Dacron (or similar) outer sheath - water will penetrate (and do no damage), and so the cord can be conductive.
73 de M0XDF