[UK-CONTEST] Subject: Re: Changes to EU Sprints

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 10:55:14 PDT 2011

That is a nice piece of software Dave.

A bold development to make the ubn reports 'open as well as the logs.

If any committee members would like to take a sounding from members, if we should like to see RSGB contest results published in this manner, during upcoming HFC would be a good opportunity, then the subject may get on the agenda for the next committee meeting.As a non attending HFC member my vote would be yes for this form of openess.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ/C4Z..