[UK-CONTEST] RSGB Contest General Rules proposals

Rob Harrison robharrison at g8hgn.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 11:44:57 PDT 2012

Hi,

Being a contest discussion of propose contest rule changes, I would have
thought the primary place to put it would be on the Contest website. Well
it's there for HF but not on the VHF page, I very rarely go to the HF page.

Word is getting around, but it seems the proposed rules aren't that much
different than the old ones. There are issues with wording that doesn't fit
either HF or VHF, and it could have been made clearer to which it was
referring, (calling frquencies).

I'll input my 2p's worth later after having digested the pdf more fully.

73 Bob G8HGN