[UK-CONTEST] RSGB Contest General Rules proposals

UKCONTEST ukcontest at btconnect.com
Wed Aug 15 12:51:19 PDT 2012

Hello John
Thanks for your email.

In reply, I suppose common courtesy would be the first point, as to
logic, well the RSGB are always promoting this forum as the place for UK
Contesters to discuss relevant contest issues...... As to an earlier
notification, well it was posted 5 days ago, so I would have expected a
courteous notification around the same time it was posted, say 10th or
11th or August.

As to your starter question, I guess I am as perplexed as to the purpose
of UK Contest as you are, so I can't help you, sorry. Perhaps you should
ask the RSGB or its contest committee, I'm sure they'll be able to help.

In the mean time I'll go along with the notion that this forum is the
place to be for UK Contesters, as promoted by the RSGB.

73

Adrian MW1LCR