[UK-CONTEST] GO2HQ in IARU 2012

Chris Tran GM3WOJ gm3woj at christran.net
Thu Aug 16 07:53:55 PDT 2012

Hello Brian et al

Until the log submission deadline has passed (1200z Tuesday 14th August) we
generally keep quiet about how well, or otherwise, things went.
We don't post scores to 3830, especially in this HQ section which is very
competitive.

I'll post a more detailed report here in the next day or two - in 2010 GR2HQ
was 4th in the HQ section - last year we were 6th.

This year we are lying 5th on Claimed Scores, but I am hoping that our
submitted log is more accurate than the Italian's, which might elevate us to
4th place.

Each year we make changes to try to improve the final score.

Claimed scores :
TM0HQ  28.54 Mpts
EF1HQ   27.80 Mpts
DA0HQ  25.84 Mpts