[UK-CONTEST] (no subject)

radiodx at aol.com radiodx at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 13:29:37 PDT 2012

Some of you may have heard of me,,, or not...andy M1IFT, I have been a friend of Bryn and Shirley for many years. Shirley has asked me to take care of bryns radio affairs, please feel free to leave any messages for her and family to my email of radiodx at aol.com , I will pass on your condolences and messages to the family. it has been a great priveldge of not only working bryn but being a great friend and will be dearly missed.. many thanks to all that have left so many nice comments... rip bryn 144.260 will never be the same