[UK-CONTEST] GM4FAM SK

Andy Summers g4kno.mail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:07:42 EDT 2012

Feel very sad about that. Last time we spoke about his illness things
seemed to be going well, but that was probably nearly a year ago.

I first met Cris at SSB Field Day in 1980, when I was 15. He and Dave (BUO)
were the young guns at Cray Valley RS. It was my first taste of contesting
and it got me hooked. I think especially because he was young at the time,
enthusiastic, and treated me as an equal that it all seemed rather cool.

We'll miss you Cris,.
Andy, G4KNO.