[UK-CONTEST] GM4FAM SK

geoff plucknett geoffg4fka at virginmedia.com
Fri Aug 24 08:40:26 EDT 2012

Good grief that is a shock. Carrying on the "I first met Cris" theme I
first worked and met him in the mid 1970s when we had regular monthly
social gatherings in London as a spin off from the UK FM Group meetings in
Chiswick. He was then G8KNW and worked, I seem to remember, in the Fleet
Street area. He lived in Beckenham in those days.

Cris will be sadly missed.

Geoff G4FKA