[UK-CONTEST] GM4FAM SK

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Aug 24 13:10:51 EDT 2012

(copied to CDXC reflector for information)

Error 999 is a problem that has surfaced in Yahoogroups in the past 24
hours and seems to only occur when posting via the web interface. If
you had posted by email it would have gone through. As usual Yahoo know
of the issue but wrongly claiming it is related to posting too many
times and their spam filter picking it up - see
http://tinyurl.com/d9fbjsa on the Yahoogroups help community.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com