[UK-CONTEST] [CDXC] GM4FAM SK .. a couple more pix

paul paul at kbcomms.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 25 02:40:55 EDT 2012

Very sad news on Chris.

I didn't know him really,but do remember chatting to him about Yaesu
rigs at one of the GMDX Conventions.

As someone mentioned, he was on the winning  table2  for DX quiz last
year! There's a good picture of him on Nigels website.  2 up from the
bottom on the left with Ian G3WVG and Andy GM4JR

http://www.g3txf.com/dxtrip/GMDX-Apr-11/GMDX-Apr-11.html

RIP Chris

Paul G3WYW