[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW 2011 Results............

Roger Western g3sxw at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 26 11:15:27 EDT 2012

No, Brian - I used to just sift through the results, mostly relying on the
'Top Scores' boxes. But if you want to check through one particular category
it only takes five minutes.

I also somewhat reluctantly agree about using split in contests. For the
major DXpeditions it's a real shame: QSO rate is dramatically reduced when
co-channel, so many contesters lose out on a  contact.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.