[UK-CONTEST] HF NFD RESULTS PUBLISHED

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 18:44:51 EDT 2012

Thought I'd better take a look at the rules for VHF-FD to see how modes
work there.  To be frank, I've never seen a more convoluted set of
paragraphs, designed apparently to limit participation to those at PhD
level.
But . . . not a solitary mention of CW . . . or even SSB . . . or indeed
any mode at all.

So yes, I vote with you Peter!

73, Peter G3LET