[UK-CONTEST] Penalties

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 30 13:49:43 EDT 2012

Quin, The whole purpose of the RSGB Contest programme should be to improve
the present standards. As such this would imply that rules and the whole
approach adopted by the CC should be to improve those standards. That way we
can at least compete with other Nations. Just listen to a WSEM contest on
80m and see how it should be done.
73 Clive GM3POI