[UK-CONTEST] G3SJJ Pour Double

Chris G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 31 15:43:16 EDT 2012

Perfect wx for setting up. Dave G3ZQH and myself have transported everything on site and set up two 50ft masts, doublet with real open wire feeder and
the tent. I collected the genny from a friend on the way home. Will set up the laptops and wifi system in the morning. So far we have declined to use
the luxury swimming pool. I kid you not! It is in a beautiful building just across the paddock. Not mine, about 5 miles down the road from here.
Gorgeous view across the Vale of Belvoir! All we need is some decent propagation. Yvonne has made us a Boeuf Bourguinnone for Saturday, so I was
thinking of 2005 Chevrey Chambertin to accompany it. We will have our usual Very Full English Breakfast on Sunday morning.

Looking forward to Apres Contest. We are going to Majorca for a week next Wednesday. Superb boutique hotel and lots of seafood lunches and vino
bianco. Couldn't get a place in Corsica, our first choice.

Have a nice SSB FD. Chris G3SJJ