[UK-CONTEST] Contest Signal Quality

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 21 05:30:39 PST 2012

OK seeing I started the subject up in my last e-mail I'll kick off with some
of my initial thoughts.
1.  The culprits producing wider than considered reasonable signals  know
fully what they are doing in order to drive down the scores of other
competitors.
2. Contest organisers should include a catch all type rule about signal
quality, which they could then act on, without one FA can be done.
3. SDR receivers would provide any evidence of poor signals together with
recordings.
4. There can be no justification for a wide signal in a substantially narrow
band mode.
73 Clive GM3POI

=======
http://www.pctools.com/