[UK-CONTEST] 2012 UKAC = Rule canges

Rob Harrison robharrison at g8hgn.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 07:49:49 PST 2012

Hi,

Bob doesn't prefer to run 50w into 2x15, it's my surrounding circumstances and it's my day to day set-up, unlike some I don't change my antennas every week to suit contests. I "chose " AX as I couldn't enter AR, a more appropriate section for my ERP.

At least I've got some support from Tony and Malcolm, re multi-antennas and lower power. I think more debate is needed to sort this one out, and to come up with workable solutions to the objections to ERP that CC will run with.

As for the thinking behind multiple fixed antennas at  a home location, is anyone actually doing this, or know anyone who is?

Bob G8HGN