[UK-CONTEST] VHF NFD mishaps

Tim Hugill tim04 at swandhams.com
Tue Jul 10 06:46:59 PDT 2012

John,

While I was lying in a pool of water on a windswept hilltop, taking a
generator carb to bits (under instruction), minutes before the 6m Trophy
contest, I was thinking "Didn't Chelmsford have this same problem last year
?".

We had a varied selection of Field Day Failures, none of which I will
discuss right now !

Hopefully Chris's problem is not related to his 70MHz kit, so he can
continue to set new goals from N.Yorks.
On the other hand ...    8¬)

73
Tim G4FJK  @ GW2OP/p

Chris

Sorry to hear about this. Many of these devices are supposed to be really
rugged and almost idiot proof. If you don't mind telling us how you think it
failed, maybe we can all learn from your experience.

I promise I won't gloat.

But I could be lying !

John G4ZTR