[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth Contest - Adjudication error corrected.

Steve Knowles g3ufy at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jul 15 14:26:12 PDT 2012

Due to a mistake by the adjudicator (ie me),  one entrant in the Commonwealth Contest was wrongly penalised a substantial number of contacts.  This error has now been corrected and the results website updated.

No award winners are affected but a number of entrants in the open section will find they have been moved to one place lower than they were before.

I do apologise for what was, really, a very silly slip.  Fortunately it was reflected in the UBN files and so was discovered quickly.

Vy 73

Steve  G3UFY