[UK-CONTEST] UK HQ station GO2HQ in IARU contest

mm0bqi mm0bqi at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 00:45:21 PDT 2012

A quick well done to all those involved.
I managed a few hours on Saturday as GM1J clocking up 10 band/mode slots
but just could not get 10/15 SSB in the log. Having had success with my
trapped vertical on the higher bands I threw up my IOTA 80m inverted L with
a couple of radials on the ground and quickly had top band and 80m Qs in
the log.  Amazingly the first station I heard on 80m was a VK2IM working a
DL,  I could do with mults like that during IOTA!
Sunday, a quick blast as MM0BQI netted the team on 6 band/mode slots.
I hope it was successful for the team as the amount of effort and sheer
hard work must have been immense.
Thanks for making GO2HQ available to the masses.
73
Jim,  MM0BQI