[UK-CONTEST] Two hour log deadline ... real progress!

andyphewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Wed Jul 18 07:35:06 PDT 2012

Hi Nigel and all,
I am not participating this year for a variety of reasons but I would
certainly not bother in future if I had to stay in the shack and hour longer
in order to send my log in. I really don't think there is any reason to make
it an urgent matter. I have in the past usually finished the contest and
gone to join the family within a minute or two; then submitted my log the
following morning. Surely 12 hours is "urgent" enough?
73
Andy G3SVD