[UK-CONTEST] Two hour log deadline ... real progress!

Roger Cooke g3ldi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 08:28:50 PDT 2012

We have a similar task here in Norfolk. In fact there are a few that submit a log to me in Word format, with
the wrong date, sometimes BST times and so on. I don't know what they are using as far as equipment and
antennas are concerned so have to find all that out too.  AND of course, they don't submit their log to ME
for a couple of days.

  Not only that, if some of you saw the speed of my Internet connection, it would be faster to deliver it by
hand and bicycle......   I see no reason why we should not strive to do better however.

 Anyway, are we not about a month at least out with the results?  Not much point in one hour if we have to
then wait five or six weeks for results.  Before anybody says anything, I am NOT complaining. merely stating
the facts maam, just the facts!

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.