[UK-CONTEST] VHF NFD - Log Entry Cutoff Date

Tim Hugill tim04 at swandhams.com
Thu Jul 19 01:13:00 PDT 2012

Rule 9a of the rules for VHF NFD says that "All entries must be uploaded no
later than 24th July 2012".
But when I uploaded our 4m station log for VHF NFD this morning, I notice
the cutoff time/date says "Entry deadline for the VHF NFD is Mon
30-Jul-2012".

Which is it ?

Apart from knowing how long we have to correct our own logs, we'd also like
to know when some leading stations, that (for reasons best known to them)
don't post any Claimed Scores, will announce how many QSOs they made on each
band.

73
Tim  G4FJK