[UK-CONTEST] Deadlines

Bernie McIntosh (GM4WZG) gm4wzg at kars.org.uk
Sun Jul 22 13:46:47 PDT 2012

I still maintain that 2 hours is too short - by far.

Don't mind reducing it to a week with the proviso that by request, with good
reason, and on an individual basis, discretion can be used for anyone
submitting late from a Dxpedition for example.

Today's low power event was nice. With a new antenna meaning lower levels of
local noise for me, it could have been VHF field day.  Lots of 449 reports.
Someone should tip off the VHF chaps. ;-)

Very quiet up in my part of the world. Only 43 contacts, although I'm sure
some of my GM colleagues will have done far better.

73

Bernie
GM4WZG